Beginning in 2010, the ICC Los Angeles Basin Chapter initiated a Sponsorship Program which allows interested companies, organizations or individuals the opportunity to gain recognition and exposure at a Chapter event. The type of events that may be open to sponsorship include, but not limited to, the Chapter's Annual Business Meeting and Installation Banquet, picnics, trainings or seminars, other social activities or events, etc. Sponsorship funds will be used to support the designated event or activity.
Sponsors will be recognized throughout the day of the event by the Board of Directors. In addition, the Chapter will show it's appreciation by providing the following:
- Sponsors' company or individual names will be printed on a banner prepared by the Chapter to be displayed at the event.
- Sponsors' company or individual names will be printed on any promotional material distributed to the Chapter's membership.
- Sponsors' company or individual names will be displayed on the Chapter's webpage that announced or promoted an event, if such a webpage is created for the event (e.g., Annual Business Meeting and Installation Banquet).
- Sponsors will be thanked and receive honorable mention during the course of the event.
The Board of Directors will inform interested companies, organizations or individuals when a designated Chapter event or activity is open to receiving sponsorship. Please feel free to contact the Board at any time if you wish to sponsor a Chapter event or activity.
The following information provided below outlines the Chapter's policy on sponsorship.
- LOGO. Sponsors wishing to submit their company's logo for posting to the Chapter's event webpage (if one is created) and/or printed material should submit it electronically on CD or by E-mail at least 14 days before the expected event or activity to allow time for the Chapter to review and process the request. All sponsors' logo, if any is submitted, must be created by the sponsors. The logo file requirements and limitations are as follows:
- File size shall not exceed 100k and be limited to exactly 195x80 pixels.
- File format must be in JPEG, GIF, TIFF, or PNG.
- POSITION. Sponsors' position on the Chapter’s event webpage or other printed material will be listed on a first come first serve basis.
- AMOUNT. Sponsorship amounts varies but are limited to those reflected on the "Online Payment" webpage.
- PAYMENT. Payment must be received in full prior to the final due date as established by the Board of Directors before for the sponsorship request can be accepted. To facilitate the ease of payment, the Chapter recommends that payments be made through the "Online Payment" webpage. Remittance of payment can also be done by check and made payable to: “ICC Los Angeles Basin Chapter”. Payment should be sent to:
Los Angeles Basin Chapter of the ICC
ATTN: Philip Yin
P.O. Box 1099
Alhambra, CA 91802
For more information on the Sponsorship Program, please e-mail the Board Treasurer at email@example.com.